"Should we hold hands?"
"Because, people will know."
"So what if they know?"
"It's better when it's a secret."
"So no one can take it from us."
( A History Of Love, Nicole Krauss)
Official Alice In Wonderland Tim Burton Trailer 3D
Click Here! Sit Back and ENJOY!!!!
If you're signing up, here are the requirements:
1. Submit a comment on THIS post including
- you're first and last name
- you're email address
- you're character of preference
- you're two back up choices
2. Attach a copy of the Alice In Wonderland Tag Swap Image either in a post or somewhere on you're blog, along with a link to my web page; www.vintage-le.blogspot.com
3. Click the Google Adsense box above this post to help earn revenue for future swaps. Once I have a decent amount, that money will be going to shipping costs so that you only have to send you're tags to me and I use that money to ship you're tags individually for you. This helps you cut back on both time and money, all for a simple click.
4. Please keep in mind that you most likely won't get one of you're first few choices. You have the entire list to choose from, but try to pick the most creative characters you can work with. If you think of a character that’s not on the list that you want to do, just send me an email at email@example.com to discuss it with me, I'll most likely say yes =]
5. After you are assigned a character, do you're research!!! Take this swap seriously, and hopefully for all of us it will be flawless. This one is special and exciting with the release of the new movie debut around March 2010, so personally I am not only putting a lot of time into this one but a lot of money. Respectively, please do the same by only sending out a tag that you personally would have loved to receive.
6. Right now I am predicting you will be making roughly about 12 Tags; all themed by the classic story Alice In Wondeland by Lewis Carroll. Each tag should have the name/information of you're blog on it, but please be sure to put it on the back.
7. The deadline is Monday, October 5. ALL tags must be mailed out, and there is a zero tolerance policy on this swap. If you fail to abide by this rule, I will have to take into consideration disqualification from future swaps out of respect for the other participants. Immediately after sending out you’re tags or if something comes up, please send me an email letting me know- this is extremely important so please take the time to do so.
8. Use proper tag materials for creating you're masterpiece.
You can find these at you're local craft store for under $3. The tags should be fairly light, however that also
depends on how much you are willing to pay for shipping. Tag sizes can vary, you can make them any shape and size you'd like but make it reasonable. Often tags are a basic 4 3/4" x 2 3/8"
9. After I receive you're final confirmation email providing you're mailing address, I am going to individually send you a list of the ladies you'll be swapping tags with, including their blog information.
10. Next up- Shipping! I would suggest using a Padded Mailer Envelope to avoid damages to you're beautiful tags. Though it costs extra, you'd be so heartbroken if you're stuff arrived damaged and probably sad if someone received you're treats harmed. However as an alternative, you can make you're own. Using sturdy envelope and 2 pieces of good cardboard, you can pad it with packaging material or even some tissue paper and decorate it to you're fancy! This can even save you money.
11. Email me and provide me with you're mailing address so I can continue keeping my records updated and respond with any questions/ comments you may have. Feel free to contact me here or via yahoo for any reason.
And remember these two things- don't send out anything you wouldn't want to receive, and be creative!!!!!! This post may be updated daily, assigning bloggers to characters and updating rules as people submit questions, so though it may not pop up new on the blogs you're following, try to remember to take a visit every once in a while.
* This Swap is Open to U.S. Swappers only*
Hope you guys have an amazing upcoming weekend. It's 2 am and I can't sleep...I already drank the warmest cup of raspberry tea the hubby bought me last Christmas, dreaming of my white wonderland coming up this December. We've been saving up for Oregon for years, and came across a streak of bad luck that drained the entire fund (stupid lawyers), and then my 8 months stunt without work, but now we're trying to get back on track and waiting for an opportunity for him to transfer to arrive. So I took this insomnia opportunity to write up the rules for you. It's been these sleepless nights for weeks now, and the doctor prescribed me something but it's not putting me to sleep. Hmmm I'm not sure what else to try, suggestions!
The Chesire Cat
Tweedle Dee/Tweedle Dum
The Mad Hatter
The White Rabbit - Le Vintage
The Queen of Hearts
The White Queen
The Red Queen
The Card Gaurds
The March Hare
The Mock Turtle
The King of Hearts
The Knave of Hearts
Bill The Lizard
*See last post for full list*